Our all-inclusive Writer's Retreat UK retreats, that take place at lovely, quiet locations across the UK, are different to others. We look after your every need during your stay with us.
Drop us an email and we'll keep you up-to-date with what's going and our special offers. If you prefer the human touch, please call 0845 519 8115 for a chat about our retreats.
Our loyalty scheme lets you build points for super discounts! Our retreats fill quickly so don't miss out.
What's included in your Writer's Retreat UK retreat?
- All meals are included (and some wine). Breakfast and lunch are served as a buffet. Breakfast is between 7:30 and 9, with lunch between 12 and 1:30. Dinner is served as a sit-down, 2 course supper in the dining room. Writing can be a lonely process so supper is a great opportunity for all of our writers to get together and socialise.
- Tea and coffee are on the go, all day, along with cake, biscuits and snacks to keep the creative juices flowing. We also do a cream tea at 4pm to fuel your writing until evening dinner.
- If you are travelling by public transport, we can collect you from the local station, at no additional charge.
- Writing pads and pens will be available, although we understand that most writers prefer to use their own.
- We have spare laptops - just in case! If you use one of our laptops, we'll give you a memory stick to take your work home with you.
- Space to write in your room, in privacy.
- Comfortable writing room, where you can work in the company of other writers.
- Access to a number of writing resources, including a library of writing books.
Sometimes our writers like to take a walk to see the local area. This is a great way to clear your mind ready for the next writing session.
After supper, if you're ready to relax, we offer optional evening activities to share with your fellow writers. Alternatively, chill and watch a bit of TV or chat with others on the retreat in one of our comfortable lounges, in front of a roaring log burner. We host evening readings, too, for those that would like to share some of their work for discussion and feedback.
If you're taking part in one of our specialist retreats, your workshop instruction and feedback sessions are all also included in the price.
Don't worry about the little things, either. We provide an abundance of bubbles, shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, in fact, all the essentials you will need. We also carry plenty of spares in case you forget something, like, toothbrushes, razors, deodorant, and many more, so you only need to bring any special toiletries that you just can't live without!
This is a complete package that gives you dedicated time to write, lets you relax in idilic rural or seaside surroundings, come together with other like-minded writers and have a truly invigorating quite time away from home.
What are you waiting for? Reserver your place today, with a deposit of only £75, for our next writer's retreat.