Fancy feeling Christmassy for the day, and turning your hand to preparing a festive book outline? At the Retreat on November 11th we’ll be celebrating Christmas early! Come and join us for a guided workshop that help you prepare a brand new book for the lucrative Christmas fiction market. Led by award-winning writer and editor, Sara Bodinar, you will:
• Take a deep dive into festive tropes
• Create a magical setting that sells
• Develop interesting, layered characters
• Plan a compelling plotline blueprint
• Enjoy a bonus Christmas with new friends
Unlike our other day workshops, you won’t be creating a complete short play, story, or screenplay in a day. Instead, this is a chance to fully plan your next (or first) commercially viable novel with an experienced mentor at your side. The workshop will run from 10am-5pm and includes lunch.
Accommodation is available for those who fancy an overnight stay. Why not treat yourself to a longer writing retreat?